POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Textures and image maps : Re: Textures and image maps Server Time
28 Jul 2024 16:26:48 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Textures and image maps
From: Andre
Date: 7 May 2000 17:49:52
Message: <3915e500@news.povray.org>
okay, you will want a layered texture.  make the texture on the bottom of
the menu be the one with the image.

now check the box that says once.  this will make your image map appear only
once on  the cube.  then translate the image map so that the image is where
you want it.  (this can be a pain in the butt)  to make it easier, make sure
that the texture is on local on the cube (not world or parent)

all that is left to do is make the texture that will come under the image

I hope I could be of some help.
Andre de Avillez